Lucee Association Switzerland
The members of Lucee Association Switzerland (LAS) govern and drive the direction of the Lucee Server project. We are proud to have members from around the world that guide the association with their in-depth skills across the board. The goal of the Lucee Association Switzerland is to promote, support, and advance its open-source project.
- As a full member of the Lucee Association Switzerland ($599 USD/mo) you can submit agenda items and get a vote at the general assembly
- You can become part of the board of the Lucee Association Switzerland (when elected)
- Gain full access to the Lucee Slack team, for internal LAS discussions.
- 10 passes for all Lucee conferences.
- You can use the brand "Lucee - Member" in all communication
- Your branding features on brochures and official banners in all conferences that the Lucee Association Switzerland participates
- We will provide brochures of your company at the Lucee booth at all conferences we participate in.
- You get a booth and a speaking slot on all Lucee conferences.
- You get listed on the www.lucee.org website as member with links to your company homepage.
- You get listed on the Lucee website as professional service provider.
Toomba is the go-to expert for developing and realizing websites, webshops, and web applications. With our passionate team of 20 in-house experts, and over 18 years of online experience, we are guaranteed to deliver successful online platforms to our clients.
Webapper is a cloud application engineering firm specializing in building, maintaining, troubleshooting and tuning/scaling complex Internet-based systems. We are especially well-known for having unparalleled experience with tuning and troubleshooting systems built upon ColdFusion/CFML platforms. In 2004, we created SeeFusion, the world's first tool for monitoring and troubleshooting ColdFusion-/CFML-based systems specifically. Our roots reach all the way back to Allaire Corporation, where ColdFusion was created in the 1990s. Over the years, our team has completed nearly 1,000 engagements. As an Amazon Web Services partner, our goal is to be the premiere managed hosting provider for Lucee in the Amazon cloud.
MitrahSoft is a software development company for your ColdFusion Applications. We deliver a wide range of outsourcing services, product-engineering-services that includes custom application / software application development, maintenance using Lucee and other CFML engines. As well as, we provide support & consulting for front end technologies like reactjs, angularjs & hybrid mobile application development using Adobe PhoneGap / Apache Cordova.
We're a product and services company that focuses on building professional open source tools and web application solutions! We're the team behind ColdBox, the de-facto enterprise ColdFusion MVC Framework, TestBox, a Testing and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Framework, ContentBox Modular CMS, a highly modular and scalable Content Management System, CommandBox, the ColdFusion (CFML) CLI, package manager, etc, and many more.
As a non-profit, open-source project, Lucee Server could not exist without our members and supporters helping the Lucee project to grow and prosper. Being a supporter also means you are making sure that the project you rely on can continue and grow in the future.
Who is using Lucee?
Take a look at the companies that are using Lucee.