We are happy to have you join us!
We are happy that you are interested in becoming a member of Lucee Association Switzerland (LAS) We are proud to have members from around the world that guide the association with their in-depth skills across the board. The goal of the Lucee Association Switzerland is to promote, support, and advance its open-source project.
Whether you are interested in supporting the project because you rely on Lucee as part of your product stack, or you are interested in influencing the future direction of the project, we are happy to have you join us.Become a member
As a full member of the Lucee Association Switzerland ($599 USD/mo) you:
- Help fund the development of Lucee
- Help direct the future of CFML with Lucee
- Can submit agenda items and get a vote at the general assembly
- Can become part of the board of the Lucee Association Switzerland (when elected)
- Gain full access to the Lucee Slack team, for internal LAS discussions.
- You can use the brand "Lucee - Member" in all communication
- You get listed on the www.lucee.org website as member with links to your company homepage.
- You get listed on the Lucee website as professional service provider.
- Each member company receives a 20% discount on one ticket to CFCamp
With the form below you can get in contact with us and we will be in touch to answer questions and chat about membership:
The Lucee Server Project is supported by the Open Collective platform. Click the button below to become a Member. Then scroll down on the Open Collective page and choose your Membership level from the choices on the right.
Toomba is the go-to expert for developing and realizing websites, webshops, and web applications. With our passionate team of 20 in-house experts, and over 18 years of online experience, we are guaranteed to deliver successful online platforms to our clients.
Go to Toomba
Webapper is a cloud application engineering firm specializing in building, maintaining, troubleshooting and tuning/scaling complex Internet-based systems. We are especially well-known for having unparalleled experience with tuning and troubleshooting systems built upon ColdFusion/CFML platforms. In 2004, we created SeeFusion, the world's first tool for monitoring and troubleshooting ColdFusion-/CFML-based systems specifically.
Go to Webapper
Go to Rasia
Go to Infotraxsys
Go to Daemon
MitrahSoft is a software development company for your ColdFusion Applications. We deliver a wide range of outsourcing services, product-engineering-services that includes custom application / software application development, maintenance using Lucee and other CFML engines. As well as, we provide support & consulting for front end technologies like reactjs, angularjs & hybrid mobile application development using Adobe PhoneGap / Apache Cordova.
Go to Mitrahsoft
Go to Tecracer